Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Repco Australia (A division of GPC Asia Pacific ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville Vic 3178 Ph: 03 9566 5544 (“Promoter”).
- This Promotion commences at 8:00am AEDST on 8th February 2018 and closes 5:00pm AEST 2nd April 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- The sections on How to Enter, Bonus Entries, Draw, Prize, Winner Notification and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents who have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER:
8. During the Promotional Period entrants must:
a. Visit a Repco Auto Parts store and join the Repco VIP Club (free of charge) and receive one (1) entry into the draw automatically.
b. All existing VIP Members will each receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw.
9. Bonus entries will be available to:
a. Repco VIP Club Members who during the promotional period spend $50 or more in a single transaction (qualifying purchase) will each receive one (1) bonus entry into the draw.
b. Each subsequent qualifying purchase during the promotional period = 1 additional entry.
10. Major Prize– a second hand (i.e. used) 2018 Ford Ranger XLT Utility Double Cab Sports 4X4 Diesel with a 6 speed automatic transmission with no more than 15,000 kilometres travelled finished in black paint (“Car”). Prize includes one year’s registration (registered in the winner’s State or Territory of residence), compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charges. The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to the Car is that it is roadworthy when given to the winner. No extended warranty is given. Additional insurance including comprehensive insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs for are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner. There is only one prize winner in this Promotion.
11. Prize includes a VIP accessories pack worth up to $15,333 which comprises,1 x Ctek Charger (part 40-186) up to the value of: $550 incl. GST; Tectaloy Voucher up to the value of: $200 incl. GST; Tectaloy Products up to the value of $500 incl. GST; Ryco Products up to the value of:$1,000 incl. GST; Shell Fuel Card up to the value of: $500 incl. GST; Projecta Power Hub (PH125) up to the value of: $675 incl. GST; 1 x Hayman Reece Tow Bar & Brake Controller up to the value of: $3308 incl. GST; 1 x Evakool RV62 12V Fridge up to the value of:$1,000 incl. GST; 1 x Hema HX1 Navigation System to the value of: $550 incl. GST; 1 x Ark XO 750 Jockey Wheel & Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier up to the value of: $650 incl. GST; Motospecs Voucher up to the value of: $500 incl. GST; 1 x Maxitrac Ford Ranger 4x4 Kit to the value of: $5,500 incl. GST; 1 x ProRack Roof Rack up to the value of: $400 incl. GST;
12. Car is valued up to $51,300 depending on registered state or Territory.
13. Total prize pool value is up to $66,633
14. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Car in their own name, then the winner may assign the Car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
15. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all documentation as required by the Promoter before the Car is awarded. As a condition of accepting the Car, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
16. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Promotion or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Car or any component of the Car.
17. The value of the Car is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Car after that date. If for any reason the Car (or accessories for the Car) is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant. In the event that for any reason the winner does not take the Car at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Car will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Car. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the Car is unavailable for any reason.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
18. There will be one (1) major prize draw for this Promotion to be conducted at 12 noon AEST April 5th 2018 at Flow Marketing, 403 Pakington Street, Newtown VIC 3220.
19. Any winner of the major prize draw will be notified by a phone call and email by 6th April 2018.
20. The winner’s name of the major prize will appear on the Promoter’s Website from 10th April 2018 for a period of 28 days and the winner’s name will appear in The Australian newspaper on 11th April 2018.
21. If the Car is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Car with a prize to equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Prizes or any component of the prize are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
23. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Promotion or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
24. Total prize pool for this Promotion is AUD$66,633 Incl. of GST
25. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place at 1:00pm AEST on 6th July 2018 at Flow Marketing, 403 Pakington Street, Newtown VIC 3220, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner drawn as a result from a second chance draw will be notified by telephone and in writing by 10th July 2018. The winner’s name (if any) for this second chance draw will appear on the Promoter’s Website from 12th July 2018 for a period of 28 days and will appear in The Australian newspaper on 17th July 2018.
26. All entries to this are based upon the Repco point of sales system. It is the responsibility of VIP members to produce their membership card at point of purchase for eligible purchases to receive bonus entries.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or the reputation of this Promotion or that of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
29. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries (Written VIP Application forms) will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
31. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including without limitation, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
a. any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise);
b. any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions;
c. any tax liability or similar charge incurred by a Winner or the entrant; or
d. the use or attempted use of a prize by a Winner or any other third party.
32. The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
33. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Promotion are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation any aspect of this Promotion.
34. The Promoter collects personal information of participants Repco VIP Members in order to conduct the promotion and may for this purpose disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant. Authorised representatives of Eligible Busineeses should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the promoter.
35. Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW: LTPS/18/21610; ACT:TP 18/0200; SA:T18/162