Bowden's Own Ceramic Coating Maintenance Kit - BOCCMK
- A Great Combination To Care For Modern Or Ceramic Coated Paint
- Safe For Ceramic Coated Vehicles At Every Step
Bowden's Own Ceramic Coating Maintenance Kit
If you've just dropped a fair chunk of coin on a professionally applied ceramic coating, you're probably going to want to keep it looking and working its best as long as possible. This kit contains a selection of products specially chosen to help look after your ceramic coated vehicle at every step: Safe pre-washing, hand washing with a wash specific to ceramic coatings, adding great protection and slickness to your coating, and finally safe drying to ensure you don't inflict any swirls and scratches into your freshly polished and coated paint work!
This kit has everything you need to keep your coated vehicle looking pristine:
- Buckets x 3 (Wash x 1, Rinse x 1, Wheels x 1) + 2 Lids - Proudly Australian made, solid construction with a 15L capacity.
- 2 x Great Barrier Thingy’s - All Australian designed and made. Traps dirt at the bottom of your bucket to help reduce the chance of scratches and swirls.
- The Wash Pillow - Our huge size wash tool for the ultimate in hand satisfaction.
- Wheely Clean - Rapidly removes heavy brake dust.
- Wet Dreams - Our spray on and rinse off, after-wash super hydrophobic sealant.
- Snow Job 1L - A touchless pre-wash snow foam, to help stop swirl marks when washing.
- Snow Blow Cannon - Fast, fun and safe touchless washing. We've also included the attachments for the popular Karcher, Gerni and Stihl pressure washers.
- Happy Ending - A super hydrophobic after-wash finishing foam.
- Happy Ending Cannon Bottle - A handy extra bottle for your Happy Ending foam.
- Dirty Deeds x 2 - A very useful cloth, created for all the dirtier jobs around your car and bike.
- Nanolicious Wash - Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available.
- Bead Machine - Super hydrophobic paint sealant that gives awesome protection and a stunning shine.
- Boss Gloss - Our fastest and easiest to use detailing spray.
- Flash Prep - A strong and effective surface preparation spray to remove older waxes, silicones, fillers and oils.
- The Big Green Sucker - The fastest and most luxurious plush drying towel you will ever use.
- Big Softie x 5 (3 x Orange Piping, 2 x Blue Piping) - Ideal for applying Bead
- Machine or buffing off cleanser, polish and wax residues.
- Microfibre Wash - Restores and keeps the softness, plushness and absorbency of your microfibre.
- Information Pack - For a detailed look at all of our car care and what order to use our products in.
- Detailing Day Invite - 1 x Free family ticket to our exclusive Detailing Demo Day.
So you've got your collection of Bowden's Own polishes, waxes, wheel cleaners and interior products but to complete your car care shelf in the garage, you need something to apply your products. Bowden’s have their own range of applicators, brushes, buckets, cloths and other car care accessories to do the dirty work when using their products to give your car the detailing it deserves. Bowden's Own detailing tools have been specifically designed for automotive use, with products such as brushes for intricate wheel designs and buckets with filters to separate out dirt and gravel that you've picked up when washing the car.
For almost 20 years, Bowden's Own have been formulating and designing a range of exceptional quality car care products for those of us who take pride in our rides. Bowden's Own start from scratch when it comes to developing their optimal formulation, resulting in superior car care products which leave out cheap fillers and harsh chemicals associated with other brands that can cause damage to paintwork with long-term use. Australia's own team of in-house chemistry boffins in Queensland meticulously develop their formulations to ensure that they can withstand harsh Aussie conditions but still retain simple procedures when it comes to applying the products and cleaning your car, so you can spend just as much time out on the road enjoying your pride and joy as you can giving all the care and attention it deserves in the driveway. With over 70 products in their car range, Bowden's Own are sure to have the right car washes, polishes and waxes as well as various car care accessories for you to get to work on your car and make it gleam just like the day it rolled off the factory floor.
If you're still trying to find reasons to use a Bowden's Own kit on your car you must be hiding some pretty big secrets. The Bowden family car collection includes a healthy dose of historically significant race cars including Peter Brock's A9X Holden Torana, Dick Johnson's Greens Tuff XE Ford Falcon and various other examples including a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing and a BMW E30 M3 EVO III to name a few. All of these cars use the exact same Bowden's Own car care products that appear on the shelf at your local Repco store, so we reckon if they're fit for Aussie motorsport icons and million-dollar classic Euros, they'll do just fine for any of your race cars, passion projects and daily drivers. To shop the whole range of car care products, browse the Repco website or head into your local Repco store and talk to one of our team today.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0