Castrol Engine Oils
Castrol have a solution to suit your engine oil needs, whether you have a city hatch back, sports bike, 60s European classic, big diesel 4WD, modern V8 or a worked performance car, Castrol have the right Oils and lubricants to get the optimal performance out of your car’s engine while maintaining temperature and protecting the internals.
- Up to 75% of engine wear occurs during warm-up
- Magnatec has Intelligent molecules that cling to critical parts forming a protective layer from the start and throughout the warm up - dramatically reducing engine wear
- Instant protection from the moment you start
- Available in 1L & 5L but also 7L & 10L variants for those larger capacity sumps
- Also available in a stop start formulation for added protection
- Available in Diesel, GTX mineral and GTX Ultraclean
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Helps prevent oil from thickening and keeps it flowing freely.
- Suits Modern engines and performance cars with higher tolerances
- Fluid titanium to help reduce friction which robs your engine of performance
- Better Performance and better economy
At Repco we also stock a range of Castrol Motorcycle oils with the Power 1 and Active range for 2 stroke and 4 stroke applications. And don’t forget about the range of Greases, The Transmission, gear box, Diff and brake fluids, as well as the lawnmower and chainsaw oils too. Make sure you check your owner’s manual to know when it’s the correct time to replace any of your fluids - and if it’s time, reach for Castrol.