Upgrade Your In-Car Entertainment with a Headunit, Dash Cam or Facia Kit
Does your car still have a Tape deck? CD Changer? Or even just an auxiliary port? Do you want to play music off your phone via Bluetooth or using Apple Car Play and Android Auto? Or maybe you want to just add some new tech to your ride like a new dash camera, check out the wide range of incar technology available at Repco.
Keen to start pumping out the tunes but don't know how install a headunit in your vehicle? Here at Repco we stock a vast array of components built specifically for your vehicle that ensures installing a head unit is as trouble free as possible.
In an effort to explain how your new head unit connects and integrates with your vehicle here are some of the additional accessories and components that may need to be purchased based on your vehicle and application
- Facia Kit - Allows for the installation of an aftermarket stereo system where the factory face or opening is not a single or double DIN standard configuration. These are all vehicle specific and are designed to seamlessly match your vehicle interior.
- Primary Harness - This wiring harness plugs into your cars main entertainment system connector and converts it into a double ISO connector system (Universal). After selecting your primary harness you then select a secondary harness to connect between the ISO connectors and the aftermarket head unit that you have.
- Secondary Harness - Based on the head unit brand and connector, this harness will allow for connection from your new head unit to the primary harness.
- Patch Leads - These leads are custom built to connect your chosen brand of headunit to the Steering Wheel control adaptor meaning the existing functionality of your steering wheel buttons are retained
- Headunit Antenna Adapter - Designed to convert a factory antenna connection to a standard DIN plug that is present on aftermarket headunits