KYB Shock, Strut and Suspension Mounting RangeWhether youre looking for a standard OE shock absorber to restore that genuine feeling, a heavy-duty shock absorber for your UTE or 4x4, or a performance shock for your street or track vehicle, KYB Suspension has got you covered.
KYB offer a product range of shocks, struts and mounting components that encompasses five popular product brands for passenger and commercial vehicles, these include:
- Excel G - this is a twin-tube gas/oil shock absorbers, that suit 90% of vehicles on Australian roads. They are the absolute best to restore that genuine feeling.
- Gas-A-Just - this is a mono-tube gas/oil shock absorber, which can be installed as either an OE replacement or upgrade. Typically, it is 5% firmer than Excel-G.
- Premium - this is a twin-tube oil only shock absorber, which is installed as OE on most Japanese truck applications
- Tena Force - This is a standard height twin-tube gas/oil shock absorber with a 35mm piston bore. It is designed for tradie or courier vehicles that have had their coil or leaf springs enhanced to carry or tow heavier payloads. this is a heavy duty shock for heavy duty tasks
- Skorched 4x4 - This is a lifted height twin-tube gas/oil shock absorber with a 35mm piston bore. It is designed for vehicles that have had their coil or leaf springs raised for off-road and country travel.
We also have a range of suspension accessories. We recommend that these components are replaced along with the strut to save time and importantly to prolong the new strut's life by providing enhanced protection & support, these include:
- Suspension mounting kits, which consist of components like the strut mount, shock mount, bearing, rubber bush as well as mounting nuts & bolts.
- Protection kits, which include bump stops, dust boot, or a combination of both