Large Range Of Aftermarket Water Pumps For The Most Popular Cars
Shop Water Pumps Including Electric Water Pumps With Repco Today.
When it comes to your car and its overall performance, we understand the importance of a top-quality water pump. Bring you the latest technology when it comes to water pumps, providing you with the highest quality bearings, seals, and casting to ensure they are easy to fit, reliable functionality once on your engine. Here at Repco we stock some of the finest brands of water pumps from Tru-Flow Pumps, GMB, Davies Craig, SKF, and our own trusted brand Repco.
Sign's Your Water Pump Needs Replacing In Your Vehicle
A water pump is a vital part of vehicles today in that it transfers water from the car's radiator moves the coolant through the motor and back through the radiator. This process is done to assist in ensuring your engine keeps a constant temperature for long and short trips in your vehicle, even on the hottest of the long summer drives.
When the time comes to look for a replacement water pump, you may notice a number of symptoms or significant signs, including:
- Your vehicle is overheating - you will notice this via the temperature gauge in your car will be higher than it usually is. This can be a sign the water pump is no longer working or is not working properly. Overheating can indicate that the water pump cannot transfer the water around the motor, causing it to overheat. Overheating of your vehicle can run the risk of damaging your engine.
- Coolant leaks or notice a decrease in the coolant level - another symptom that comes from the water pump, which indicates that your water pump needs replacing. There are several different reasons as to why this can happen, usually due to the gaskets and seals have been worn out, cracked or broken. You will usually notice a puddle of water left on the ground from where you park your car, or over a period of time, you may notice a decrease in your coolant level.
- Steam - this is a sign something underneath your bonnet is not performing correctly. When a water pump no longer works, the coolant can no longer pump around the engine, causing the engine to overheat. If you see steam coming out of the bonnet, you should pull over as soon as it is safe to do so. Signs of overheating or steam can cause great damage to the car if you continue to drive with these symptoms.
- Noise - when driving, another symptom you may notice is a high pitched or whining noise that is prominent when using the accelerator. This can be caused by the belt being loose on the pulley, which will need tightening or may need to be replaced. The noise could also indicate that the water pump is on its last legs and would be worthwhile checking it.
If you have any of the above signs, don't waste time get into your local store today to find a replacement water pump and water pump gasket for your vehicle.
Stop At Repco For A High Quality Water Pump
Here at Repco, we understand the importance of top-quality products for your vehicle. Our water pump range is manufactured to meet and exceed the OEM specifications and guidelines. Making the job as easy as possible for you by guaranteeing the correct fit and function which won't let you down.
Our value-oriented water pumps are the cheapest and easiest to replace, however, it pays to invest that little extra. This ensures that your engine is getting the best water flow to enhance the performance of the engine and ensure your engine won't underperform or overheat.
Providing you with a stress and pressure free experience with quality water pumps with:
- High quality precision bearings used throughout the water pump
- Corrosion resistant
- Induction hardened bearing shafts, heat treated using electrical current for more consistent hardening and increased strength
- Sintered graphite used for stationary face seal offering superior lubrication and corrosion resistance to traditional style seals
Our Range Of Water Pumps Brought To You By Repco
Stocking not just quality water pump we also have the widest range of car parts to keep your car serviced and on the road. Find the right pump with Repco today, with great stock availability, a huge range and the best price. To maximise the longevity of your cooling system, we recommend replacing the radiator hoses, clamps, and coolant at the time. Whilst you are buried deep in the engine bay with your hand tools, you may also like to replace your timing belt as both components are close together.
Shop water pumps, radiator accessories, self-priming products and suitable other equipment to get the job done online. Make a sale online faster, use our click and collect and click and delivery services across Australia and New Zealand. Not sure where to begin, contact your local stores prior to compare products, find out your account or retail price, and determine if a discount offer is available. Leave Repco feeling confident with your purchase.