Wiper refills, windscreen wipers & wiper components
Keeping your vehicle ready for all weather conditions is essential, and making sure your windscreen cleaning systems is operational and ready to go should be checked regularly. Having the ability to be able to clean obstructions or fluid from your windscreen while the vehicle is operational is often a requirement for the vehicle to be considered roadworthy. The process to inspect and maintain your windscreen cleaning system is fairly straightforward and can be done in minutes.
Wiper blades are a vital part of driving and are definitely overlooked via all of us. The wipers and wiper blade refills are the most common things to check as they do wear out regularly, or the rubbers can perish over time in hot, dry climates.
If you notice any of the below symptoms it is a sign to replace your wiper blade or wiper blade refills:
- Wet Spots
- Vibration/chattering noises
- Excessive streaks
- Wipers blades are brittle or slightly cracked
Protection, safety and comfort are the three key points when it comes to wiper blades. Similar to brake pads, engine oil and globes your wiper blades will begin to perish over time. No matter how loud you turn the music up it won't fix the noise your wiper blades make.
When purchasing your next set of wiper blades options to consider. Wiper blades can be purchases as a wiper blade assembly or wiper blade refills. Not all cars have the capacity to replace just the wiper blade refills therefore it is always a good idea to check your current wiper blades on your car to se ensure you are purchasing the right wipers. If in doubt, remove one wiper blade and bring it instore and we will ensure you selected the right wiper refill or blade.
When installing/choosing windscreen wiper blades to your vehicle, please note the following:
- When installing wiper blades, ensure not to let go of the assembly as it can damage your windscreen
- Before driving, after fitment, ensure wiper blades and refills are connected properly
- Check your windscreen windscreen additives and top up if there isn't enough
- Identification is key when choosing the right wiper blades or wiper refills online. Using our online handy vehicle finder, search vehicle manufacturer names and models to source the right product. Make sure to use the descriptions and images to select the right wiper refills or wiper blade easily.
Whether you are looking for a wiper arm, beam blade or rubber refills, Repco have you covered with a vast variety of wipers to fit a huge range of car makes and models. To find the right wiper blade for your vehicle, use our handy vehicle function for fitment purposes. Simply type in the vehicle manufacturers name/make, model of the vehicle and a few other specific details. Ensure when installing your new wipers to check if the driver side and passenger side wiper blades are different. A lot of vehicles have one wiper blade bigger than the other.