Skip to content Skip to navigation menu
Product Description

E. D. Oates Pty Ltd grew from the original A. A. Oates broom factory that operated in North Melbourne before the First World War. Starting with cotton mops in 1930, Edgar Oates, his father Albert and brothers Bert and Lawrence worked through the tough years of the great depression with Edgar and Lawrence then serving their country in the Second World War. In the post war years the product range was steadily expanded and production facilities improved. A reputation amongst trade buyers as a reliable supplier of quality products was firmly established in all markets.

Access exclusive offers

Join Our Ignition Member Loyalty Program To Access Exclusive Offers.