- 2017 FORDMustang GT
- ENGINE5.0 V8
- POWER306 kW
- TRANSMISSION6 Speed Manual
This Season we’ve gone big, we’ve gone fast, we’ve gone v8 manual and bought a 2017 FM Mustang GT 5.0 in Repco Racing Red. Over the next 9 episodes of this build series we’ll be taking this low kilometer Mustang and build something that’s fun to drive, better handling and something you can take to the tack every now and again to hone your skills.
We’re going to be throwing on some uprated suspension, sway bars, an exhaust system, performance cold air Intake kit, throttle controller, a brake upgrade kit, Some wheels and tyres, we’ll give it a fluid, filter and spark plug service then give it a head to tyre detail. Before we start on the performance upgrades we’re going to put in the latest in car technology into the car including a 4k dash camera, a double din head unit, all in one digital facia kit, GPS tracker and wireless phone charger.
Each week we’ll be releasing an episode where Chris and Sam will show you the upgrades along with some tips and tricks while they fit up all the parts.
In Car Tech
Intake & Exhaust
Filters & Fluids
Store & Maintain
1. The Promoter is Repco Australia (A division of GPC Asia Pacific ABN 97 097 993 283) of 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville, Victoria, 3178.
2. This Competition commences at 12:01am AEDST on 2nd November 2020 and closes 11:59pm AEDST 7st February 2021.
3. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Competition is only open to residents of Australia that are aged 18 years or older and have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
7. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period make any valid Repco retail purchase
a. via the Repco website (www.repco.com.au) and receive 1 entry into the prize draw. Every subsequent separate online purchase receives 1 additional entry.
b. Instore and present a valid Repco Ignition Membership card and receive 1 entry into the prize draw. Every subsequent separate instore purchase receives 1 additional entry.
9. It is the responsibility of Ignition members to provide their membership details at point of purchase for eligible purchases to receive entries.
10. Entries are linked only to the Repco Ignition membership card presented. There is no limit to the number of entries earned.
11. Products returned will nullify the Repco retail purchase entry.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
12. Prize drawn for this promotion will be 12 noon AEST 10th February 2021 at Flow Marketing 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
13. The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win the major prize.
14. All winners will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days and the winner’s name will appear in the Australian Newspaper on the 12th February 2021 and appear on the promotor’s website repco.com.au for a period of 28 days.
15. Any prize that remains unclaimed by 5pm AEST 9th May 2021 will be forfeited by that winner and a new prize will be drawn 12 noon on the AEST 10th May 2021 at Flow Marketing, 121/87 Turner St Port Melbourne VIC 3207 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
16. A winner of an unclaimed prized draw if any will be notified by a phone call and email within 2 business days and their name will appear in the Australian Newspaper on the 13th May 2021 and appear on the promotor’s website repco.com.au for a period of 28 days.
17. Major Prize:
a. One (1) Second Hand i.e used 2017 Ford Mustang GT 5.0l V8 with manual transmission finished in Red with no more than 15,000klm travelled valued at $45,000 and includes $15,391 RRP Repco Parts and accessories. Prize includes at least 3 months registration (registered in the winner’s State or Territory of residence), compulsory third-party insurance; stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charge valued up to $60,391 Incl. GST depending on the State and Territory of Registration.
b. Repco parts and accessories pack comprising: Pioneer Head Unit $799; Aerpro Facia Kit and harnesses $1200; Aerpro Phone Holder $59; K&N Intake Kit $800; Whiteline Swaybar and spring kit $1400; Bilstein Shock absorbers $1500; Bendix Brake upgrade kit $1199; Livetrack GPS $299; Wheels/Tyres package up to $3500; Ultimate 9 Throttle controller $279; CTEK Battery Charger 7amp $248; Repco Battery $249; Century Battery Monitor $59; Mantic Twin Plate Clutch $2300; Xforce Varex Exhaust $1500; Projecta Jumpstarter $249
c. No extended warranty is given other than the vehicle is in Road Worth Condition. Additional insurance including comprehensive insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs for are the responsibility of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
d. The promoter recommends the major prize winner obtain comprehensive insurance prior to delivery of the prize.
e. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Car in their own name, then the winner may assign the Car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
f. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all documentation as required by the Promoter before the Car is awarded. As a condition of accepting the Car, the winner must sign any legal documentation required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
g. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Promotion or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Car or any component of the Car.
h. The value of the Car is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion. Redbook value certificate https://tinyurl.com/y4bawnea. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Car after that date. If for any reason the Car (is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant. In the event that for any reason the winner does not take the Car at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Car will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Car. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the Car is unavailable for any reason.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, epidemic/pandemic, event cancellation from organizers or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Prizes or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash except where outlined in section 17.e.
20. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, subject to legislative approval the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification.
21. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the date of printing and the ultimate prize wins date.
22. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
23. Total Prize pool for this promotion in Australia is valued up to AUD $60,391 Incl. GST. depending on Vehicle State or Territory registration.
24. All entries to this Promotion must be submitted by a person and any automated entries, fraudulent entries or entries by persons using an alias shall be invalid.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or the reputation of this Promotion or that of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
28. Each participant must ensure the correct and legible contact information is provided during the Ignition registration process. Changes to contact information must be made to the Administrator prior to the end of the promotional period. This can be done in-store, via email: [email protected] or via phone: 133 227.
29. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including without limitation, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
a. any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise);
b. any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions;
c. any tax liability or similar charge incurred by a Winner or the entrant; or
d. the use or attempted use of a prize by a Winner or any other third party.
31. The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
32. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Promotion are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation any aspect of this Promotion.
34. Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW: TP/00076 ACT: TP 20/01508; SA: T20/1346