To get yourself in the draw to WIN, simply purchase anything online, or use your Ignition Membership card in store and you’ll automatically go in the draw!
Episode 2 Intake and Exhaust
In this episode we’re going to get started on some performance mods for the Mustang. K&N have provided a Performance Intake and XForce have hooked us up with a stainless cat back exhaust system with the Varex mufflers that you can adjust the volume with a remote fob Sam and Chris will also be installing the Ultimate 9 EVC Throttle controllers to get rid of some unwanted throttle lag. All of these modifications will allow the car to breathe easily while making some more power and good noises at the same time.
K&N Performance Intakes use a low-restriction filter and custom-engineered intake pipe system combined to provide a higher volume of air to your engine, giving up to 50% more airflow than a stock paper air filter system. More air-flow into your engine means more power potential to the drivetrain.
- K&N Filters use a cotton media which provides high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Vehicle specific kits
- Filter only requires cleaning every 150,000 KM under normal highway driving conditions
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Will not void vehicle warranty
- Twin 3″ cat-back system – factory is 2.5inch – the bigger the diameter the more exhaust can flow.
- 304 polished stainless - Prevents rust and corrosion, looks awesome and sounds crisp compared to a traditional steel exhaust
- Oval centre muffler and twin Oval rear Varex Mufflers with Dual 4″ Tip
- Varex system works with a butterfly valve in the muffler allowing you to open and close it. This is perfect for early morning start-ups, sitting in traffic and when it’s time to take it on track you can open the exhaust up to its loudest and most free flowing state.
The Ultimate 9 EVC Throttle controller is going to allow you to dial out any of that throttle lag that modern cars come with giving you precise throttle inputs either on the track or on twisty roads and then you can ease it back to be a bit softer in traffic or less jerky when towing.
- Four driving modes with 20 adjustable settings
- Works on both manual or automatic transmissions
- Available for most makes and models with a fly by wire throttle.
- Intuitive LED screen