Orders, Payments, Refunds & Changes.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order by credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard), Zip Pay, PayPal or Apple Pay.
We do not charge any additional fees for using any of our payment facilities.
Online orders placed on the Repco website will be deemed as accepted as soon as payment is received and processed. You will receive an order confirmation notification once this has occurred.
Can I use my Repco gift card online?
Unfortunately, Repco gift cards cannot currently be used to make online purchases.
Who can I speak to about my order?
Our friendly staff are on hand during our standard business hours to assist you with any general product enquiries. You can contact your selected store directly, or telephone our store support line on 13 7972 (for Australia) or 0800 003 030 (for New Zealand) or email [email protected].
If you experience any technical issues while using our website, you can Contact Us.
What is a Special Order
Special Orders are products that are sourced from our suppliers when purchased online. Repco does not keep inventory of these items on hand and extended delivery times may be incurred pending availability from the supplier. While the intended fulfilment time for most of these products is up to 10 working days this is an estimate only. In the event that a "Special Order" item has an extended delay you will be contacted by your selected store to advise of a delivery ETA.
- Repco suggest that you carefully review any Special Order(s) products before adding them to your cart to ensure that all product details are correct; this includes (but not limited to) vehicle make/model, size, colour, price, quantity and any other special requirements.
- Repco deem all Special Order material &/or products to be non-returnable and non-refundable. Repco will not refund for a change of mind or incorrect choice.
- Repco’s collection procedures remain unchanged for Special Orders. Special Order materials &/or products are required to be collected within 30 days after informing you that they are available for collection. Unless you make alternate arrangements with us for late collection, Repco will assume that your order has been cancelled. You will forfeit any payment you have made. We will need to verify your identity upon collection as per standard procedures.
How can I get an exchange or a refund?
Please refer to our Returns Policy
How can I cancel my order
You can cancel your “click and collect” order at any time by contacting your selected store. If you select the delivery option when you place an order, you can cancel your order at any time before your product has been dispatched. When you cancel your order, we will credit the amount of the order back to the card or PayPal account you used when you placed the order.
Repco has the right to:
Repco reserve the right to cancel any order where:
- You are purchasing Goods for the purposes of resale or resupply;
- Repco is made aware after order confirmation that the good(s) are no longer in stock or cannot be supplied; or
- a pricing or product description error has occurred. Repco will refund the amount paid in respect of any cancelled order.
Installation by third parties?
Repco will not be liable for any installation services provided by a third party.
If you have an issues with a product under warranty contact your local store or telephone our store support line on 1300 725 463 (for Australia) or 0800 003 030 (for New Zealand) or email [email protected].
Repco will not be liable for damage, loss or injury suffered as a result of any person failing to follow instructions relating to usage or installation of the material &/or product, material &/or product modifications, failing to appropriately maintain or store them or using them for an unintended purpose(s).back to top